Animal Free Circus


Winter is still here, seasonal places are still closed but Spring is lacing up her sneakers getting ready for her turn.




When autumn / winter rolled in I had a line called Season of the Moored. It was relative to my neck of the woods. Boats were getting shrink wrapped and anchored down. I busied myself making bag after bag so I could get the collection out as a whole. To think back at this one armed woman trying to get it all done and look like an army helped it reminds me of a Circus.

This season it is a bit different. They will come but they will come when ready. Just like Spring the bags will sprinkle in with fresh colors and spots of fresh flowers will pop up.



In just a couple more days please help me welcome may.tree.ark's Spring line

C I R C U S





Comments

Popular Posts